617 Old Palmetto Bluff
A Rare Combination of Privacy, Luxury, and Southern Charm
This Palmetto Bluff SC vacation rental offers the ultimate in vacation luxury. All guests will enjoy a high-end resort experience (even the most discriminating travelers will love!). This home is the epitome of Lowcountry comfort & style. It was fully remodeled in 2016 with numerous modern features and upgrades, and the best of finishes throughout.
Located at 617 Old Palmetto Bluff Road, this charming and spacious vacation rental is situated in the heart of the Village at Palmetto Bluff — the third house on the left on the prestigious Village main drive. Vacationers are just steps from the Inn, the Chapel, two pools and fitness centers and all of the restaurants and resort amenities Palmetto Bluff has to offer!
Private, Yet Spacious
This VRBO offers that rare feeling of privacy that most Village Homes don’t have. It sits back from the road on 2 lots, which creates a large lawn/yard (fenced).
The open floor plan of this property provides you and your friends and family with spacious areas to relax together or entertain a group. Enjoy the cool river breezes on our large front porch with TWO swinging daybeds and plenty of seating, al fresco dining for 10 on the separate screened side porch, and rockers on the wraparound side to while the afternoon away.
Fully Loaded Luxury
This Palmetto Bluff VRBO is fully loaded and equipped with high-end everything, as well as a Sonos stereo system. Its luxury and spacious privacy provide the ideal vacation for families with children or a few couples traveling together.
The main house has over 3,500 square feet with 3 bedrooms: the master suite is downstairs and features a king four post bed, a separate sitting room, and a huge spa-like bath with large walk-in shower and separate soaking tub.
Upstairs, there are two additional bedrooms, each with a king bed and in-suite bath. One of the upstairs rooms also has two small (5′ long) daybeds, which are perfect for lounging or for children to sleep on.
Optional Guest House
If you have more people joining you and require additional space in your Palmetto Bluff vacation rental, we offer an optional guest house rental for an additional fee per night (added to the current per-night rate for the main home).
The guest house is over 500 square feet and is detached from the main house. It includes a separate living/TV area, king bed, kitchenette (small fridge, microwave & coffee maker), and in-suite bath.
What’s included? More than you’d expect!
The $65 Daily Resort fee allows you (as our guests) access to many of the Palmetto Bluff Community Member Amenities and a few of the Montage Palmetto Bluff Resort amenities including:
- Two pools, including the members Canoe Club Pool (has a baby pool, children’s pool, and large family pool) and the River House Pool (adults 18+ only).
- Complimentary canoe, kayak, and fishing equipment rentals.
- Complimentary fitness classes and two state-of-the-art fitness centers: The Canoe Club Fitness Center and the 24-hour River House Fitness Center
- Wilson Lawn and Racquet Club- Tennis, bocce, basketball, and croquet
- Six exceptional dining venues: Buffalo’s (in Wilson Village), Fore and Aft (at the Montage Inn), The Octagon (at the Montage Inn), The Canoe Club (in Wilson Village), The Canteen (in Moreland Village), The River House Lounge (in Wilson Village)
- Bicycle and golf cart rentals. The cost of the bike rental is $15.00 per day with a max of $45.00 per bike. Golf carts are available to rent for $75.00 a day.
- Nightly S’mores at the River House
- 32 miles of riverside to explore
- Spa Montage (at the Inn)
For an Additional fee, our guests also have access to:
- Customized Concierge Service that includes personalized pre-trip itinerary planning
- Pre-arrival grocery service so that the kitchen is stocked when you arrive
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport Pick up/ drop off service
- Babysitting Service
Things to Know:
- Check in is at 3 pm, Check out is at 10 am
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
- There is not a garage or driveway in front of the home. Parking is available right behind the home. Guests will have to walk from the rear of the home to the front on a brick path to enter the home.
- While you do not have access to the May River Golf Course, you do have access to all three Palmetto Dunes courses in Hilton Head only 30 minutes away.
- Please note there is no access to the pool at the Inn at Palmetto Bluff.
- There is no access to the Montage kids’ club or shooting range.
- There is no access to the member’s Moreland Game room, pool, or restaurant
About the Montage Palmetto Bluff Resort
There is no shortage of activities to enjoy while you are visiting. Click here to learn more about the Palmetto Bluff community.
The Montage Palmetto Bluff Resort is world renowned and most of the amenities are within walking distance from our home. The resort offers many activities, including pools, fitness centers, multiple restaurants, bicycle rentals, kayak and paddle board rentals, golf cart rentals, horseback riding at Longfield Stables, and a full-service boating facility with rentals called Wilson Landing.
The daily resort fee provides you full access to the canoe club pool and the adult pool and fitness facilities at these locations; as well as use of the kayaks, paddle boards, fishing gear, and access to the basketball, tennis, bocce, & croquet courts. Bicycles and golf carts may also be rented directly through Palmetto Bluff Recreation.
Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a once-in-a-lifetime family vacation or a combination of both, this Palmetto Bluff VRBO has it all.
Need more space for a larger group, special event, or wedding? VRBO Palmetto Bluff has three vacation home rentals available in the Village area. Contact us for multi-home rental discount rates and additional details.